Fulbright Teacher Exchange Program for Uruguayan Citizens
Goal: To foster understanding between the people of Uruguay and the people of the United States and to contribute to the enrichment of Uruguayan education.
Directed to: Superintendents, Principals, Teachers, and Teachers of English.
Characteristics of the grant • Participants will carry out a shadowing experience in a US school
• Participate in orientation programs both in Uruguay and in the United States
• Receive full international and domestic transportation, lodging, allowance for personal expenses, and health insurance
• Learn more about the US educational system, the school community and participate in cultural activities
• Candidates must be committed to educational excellence
• Desire to learn about other educational systems
• Create an active link between the participant school and the host school in the US
• Share the Fulbright goal
Selection process and program dates: please see Spanish version.